list of not rebuild arch packages where needs.rebuild was removed

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Oct 1 12:04:58 UTC 2006

Thorsten Leemhuis schrieb:

> Paul Howarth schrieb:
>> On Sat, 2006-09-30 at 11:28 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> I just ran my scripts again. It seems there are sill some arch specific
>>> packages that were not rebuild, but needs.rebuild was removed. See this
>>> list:
>>> Is there any good reason why these packages were not rebuild?
>> The stated goals of the rebuild are:
> [...]
>> Now I *could* bump the EVR and rebuild this package, but it seems rather
>> pointless to me.
>
> Please rebuild it. tia.

BTW, I could give reasons for it. But most can be found in the
list-archives around the date when we did the the mass-rebuild for FC5.

The biggest one that now: We waited for a "go" from Core and started
when binutils and other changes were considers stable. That was not the
case in early August iirc.

CU
thl