Multiple entries in comps-fe6.xml.in

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Oct 8 14:09:20 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 08 octobre 2006 à 01:41 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :
> Le samedi 07 octobre 2006 à 22:20 +0200, Christian Iseli a écrit :
> > On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 00:11:36 +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> > > When I checked comps/comps-fe6.xml.in, I found that several
> > > packages are listed in multiple groups.

> > But it seems to
> > happen for several language support packages.
>
> Actually, a quick run of the cleanup stylesheet will show most of the
> offenders are not in the language support groups anymore.

And I prove it (a run on the fedora core 6 comps is worse):

xsltproc --novalid -o test comps-cleanup.xsl comps-fe6.xml.in
  ☹ Package dejavu-fonts is referenced in 4 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group Arabic Support (arabic-support)
     ✓ optional package in group Armenian Support (armenian-support)
     ✓ optional package in group X Window System (base-x)
     ✓ optional package in group Hebrew Support (hebrew-support)
  ☹ Package dejavu-fonts-experimental is referenced in 4 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group Arabic Support (arabic-support)
     ✓ optional package in group Armenian Support (armenian-support)
     ✓ optional package in group X Window System (base-x)
     ✓ optional package in group Hebrew Support (hebrew-support)
  ☹ Package deskbar-applet is referenced in 2 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group GNOME Desktop Environment
(gnome-desktop)
     ✓ optional package in group Graphical Internet (graphical-internet)
  ☹ Package kickpim is referenced in 2 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group Graphical Internet (graphical-internet)
     ✓ optional package in group KDE (K Desktop Environment)
(kde-desktop)
  ☹ Package gnotime is referenced in 2 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group GNOME Desktop Environment
(gnome-desktop)
     ✓ optional package in group Office/Productivity (office)
  ☹ Package krecipes is referenced in 2 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group KDE (K Desktop Environment)
(kde-desktop)
     ✓ optional package in group Office/Productivity (office)
  ☹ Package qcad is referenced in 2 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group Engineering and Scientific
(engineering-and-scientific)
     ✓ optional package in group Office/Productivity (office)
  ☹ Package ushare is referenced in 2 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group Network Servers (network-server)
     ✓ optional package in group Sound and Video (sound-and-video)
  ☹ Package fwbuilder is referenced in 2 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group Graphical Internet (graphical-internet)
     ✓ optional package in group System Tools (system-tools)
  ☹ Package sabayon is referenced in 2 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group GNOME Desktop Environment
(gnome-desktop)
     ✓ optional package in group System Tools (system-tools)
  ☹ Package x3270-x11 is referenced in 2 groups:
     ✓ optional package in group Graphical Internet (graphical-internet)
     ✓ optional package in group System Tools (system-tools)
☹☹☹ Empty group Web Development (web-development)!

--
Nicolas Mailhot