Need your help: Docs in the wiki

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Oct 9 04:54:59 UTC 2006

Michael Schwendt schrieb:
> On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 20:11:01 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras?action=recall&rev=113
> [...]
> In short, are you happy with the current look of the page?

I am not happy with it, but I think it's a step into the right direction.

> To he honest, I was not happy with rev113, but found it to be a step
> into the right direction.

I don't want to argue endlessly on mailinglist over details, because
that doesn't work to well and is wasting a lot of time. Michael, if you
think some (or all) of my modifications are bad just remove them again
or try to find a middle ground between our changes. It's a wiki and I'd
really like if more people would participate in it. That worked in the
beginning of Fedora Extras quite good, but these days it seems to be no
one wants to touch parts of it because one might step on somebody else
toes. That's quite sad and I'd like that to change that again because it
can only work well if more people participate. This discussion is
helping with it.

CU
thl

P.S.: I think we really need a "official position" for one or two people
that should take care of the Extras/ part of the wiki and make the
decisions in discussions like this. Any volunteers?