xview anyone ?

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Wed Oct 25 09:10:32 UTC 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:06:39 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> The debian package has a giant patchset (even though the debian maintainer
> seems to be the upstream maintainer). So it seems to me that one should
> coordinate with them.

Agreed.

> I don't really want to become the xview maintainer
> since I don't use it, but I could have a look at it and try to produce
> something by te end of week (unless somebody else is interested).

That'd be great.  I can be the maintainer, since it seems it would be
useful for colleagues here...

Once that's in, I'll look at packaging treetool too (I hope it has no
other funky requirements).  I think the gde package also requires
xview, and would also be useful, so I'll probably look at that one too.

Cheers,