Policy RFC: When to touch other peoples packages (or: Fix stuff that needs fixing)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 18:46:34 UTC 2006

On 10/25/06, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:
> Nevertheless, I removed that note -- we had two people that disliked it
> and no one that backed it, it isn't much of and issue now because all
> FESCo members are sponsors, so I removed it.

Indeed, its a fine distinction at the monent, but the reality is at
some point in the future someone with street cred and a proven record
of competent conflict management, arbitration skills, or metaphysical
McGyver-like get crap done abilities, from one of the less packaging
oriented organized community efforts may very well be a fesco member
as part of a new blood injection into the group.

-jef"my blood hurts"spaleta