linking statically against dietlibc: a blocker?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 5 14:28:39 UTC 2006

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 17:57 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>> Anybody in the fedorabugs group has the ability to close bugs in all of
>> Fedora. It doesnt have to be a RH maintainer
> Then it might be time to reconsider this practice. The way some sort of
> PRs are being handled *at* RH slowly p***es ME off.

Fedorabugs group access is very useful for triaging and I dont want to
throw away that unnecessarily.

If you believe that non maintainers are closing bug reports when they
shouldnt, point out the person to the list and the person can be advised
or removed from the fedorabugs group. If Red Hat maintainers are closing
bug reports when they shouldnt, fedorabugs group has nothing to do with
it and removing people off that group wont solve the problem.

Rahul