taking over gnome-applet-netmon (Re: Soon to be marked dead packages)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at nurfuerspam.de
Sat Oct 7 01:17:26 UTC 2006

Am Samstag, den 07.10.2006, 02:52 +0200 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> Am Samstag, den 07.10.2006, 01:07 +0200 schrieb Christian Iseli:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > The following list of packages will soon (tomorrow-ish) be marked dead
> > in CVS (to avoid them being branched for FC-6 with no maintainer).
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > ----
>
> > gnome-applet-netmon
>
> I'd like to take this one over since I use it regularly and I already
> maintain some panel applets.

Please forget about it, I was thinking of gnome-applet-netspeed, sorry
for the confusion.

gnome-applet-netmon seems to be dead, upstream and in FE. Last changelog
entry it from March 2005 and I cant find the package anywhere in the
repo. It's not listed orphaned in the wiki. Any idea why it's showing up
on this list?

--
Please do not send private messages to this address, it is not being
monitored.

Bitte keine persönlichen Nachrichten an diese Adresse senden, sie wird
nicht überwacht.