Last warning don't modify my packages!!!

Denis Leroy denis at poolshark.org
Thu Oct 12 12:17:24 UTC 2006

Frank Büttner wrote:
> Today somebody again has modify one of my maintained packages, without
> talk about to me. This is the last warning. When some body do it again,
> I will stop all my activity's for FC extra. When someone find an Bug
> then open an Bugreport!!! And don't modify my packages!!!

This was brought up before, I personally find this type of extreme sense
of ownership disturbing. Package ownership should not translate to
absolute exclusive rights. I personally have no problems with people
fixing my own bugs :-) as long as they have a good reason for it and
make minimal attempt at contacting me. Looks like this was the case here.