claim for orphan packages

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Wed Oct 18 00:29:54 UTC 2006

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 05:42:11PM -0400, Walter Cervini wrote:
> My name is Walter Cervini, and i'm interesting to maintain two orphan
> package.
> Perl-Net-SSH
> Perl-Net-SCP

Have you already gone through the whole sponsorship/new account
process?  If not, you need to look here:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors

I was planning on picking up both of those so they aren't removed, but
I'd be happy to play CVS proxy for you while you go through the
official procedure, assuming you haven't already.  (If you have, I
wouldn't mind being a co-maintainer on those packages.)  I'm not a
sponsor, but I'm sure a track record in bugzilla would look really
good for a potential sponsor...

If those two packages still show up as orphaned in owners.list
tomorrow, I'll take them.  (I'm also going to pick up perl-Chart,
perl-HTML-Template-Expr, perl-String-ShellQuote, and perl-XML-XQL if
nobody beats me to them.  Feel free to beat me to them.  This is your
last chance.  :-)

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/