Plague documentation?

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Wed Oct 18 11:18:05 UTC 2006

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Dan Williams wrote:

> Hmm, at least for plague 0.4 the README file should be just about right.
> Some bits have changed for 0.5, but 0.5 isn't in Fedora Extras at all.

Dan, what'd be nice to have a few words about in the beginning of the
README would be some words about the overall concept and intended use of
Plague, whether it is general to any extent or very Fedora/Red
Hat-specific.

Also some words sbout its history, why it was written and so on. I've been
under the impression that you created Plague some while ago as a
replacement for Red Hats build system which was proprietary, but I don't
even know if I remember that part correctly...

Linus