Plague documentation?

John Villalovos sodarock at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 18:51:00 UTC 2006

Okay. Well I have run into some hiccups regarding the README.

Example: In plague-builder usage it doesn't know about the fact that
it uses a config file now and not command line arguments.

But I am trying it out and I have the plague-server running and
plague-builder running.  And even enqued a job with plague-client
which the plague-server accepted.  Unfortunately the builder isn't
doing anything :(

Question 1:  Does it matter what gets started first in regards to
plague-builder and plague-server?

I start plague-server and I get this:
# plague-server 127.0.0.1
Using database engine sqlite.

Builders:
  http://127.0.0.1:8888
         unavailable

Build Server accepting requests on localhost:8887.

1 (mach): Restarting '/home/mockbuild/mach-0.9.0-1.fc5.src.rpm' on
target 'fedora-5-core'

And then running plague-builder I get this:
# plague-builder -c plague-builder.cfg
Binding to address '' with arches: [i386,i486,i586,i686,athlon]

Not quite sure what ports everything should be on so I went with the defaults.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also I see mention of something called brew.  Is this a replacement
for Plague?  If so is it stable?  Is it better than plague?

Thanks,
John