exclude arch for PPC64

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Oct 22 09:30:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

> Paul, do you have logs I can look at?  I've got access to a ppc32
> machine and can try building on it if you'd like.

I've had it build happily on a ppc32 without any problems and the
src.rpm should be out on tonights spin of Extras (called xeuphoric). It
seems odd that I'd need ppc as it really should be ppc64 (which follows
x86_64)

TTFN

Paul
--
"Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron
"Ich kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger,