RPM

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Oct 24 07:06:41 UTC 2006

Le Mar 24 octobre 2006 00:39, Christopher Aillon a écrit :

> The worst possible thing Fedora and Red Hat could do at this point is to
> engage in a relationship with an upstream developer with intent to
> sabotage such an integral package.

The worst possible thing Fedora and Red Hat could do at this point is to
maintain the status-quo and not clarify their rpm plans. Most people there
don't care if it's forking or working with jbj, as long as there is
someone in charge.

Will we start the RHEL6 cycle with no visibility on rpm future? There is
only so much that can be fixed at the yum level.

--
Nicolas Mailhot