xview anyone ?

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Tue Oct 24 22:46:24 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

hrmm...

A colleague of mine would like to use a program called treetool, which
can be used to display and tweak trees constructed from biological
sequences...  The fun thing is that this tool needs the xview library
(remember Sun and OpenView ?)

RH used to distribute an xview package (I actually still have a couple
SRPMs), and I see Debian unstable has both treetool and xview...  Anyone
around here has an xview spec file that will play nicely with
modularized X ?

I can hear some chuckles in the background...

But I just thought I'd ask :-)

Cheers,
					Christian