Attention, all FE packagers!

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed Oct 25 17:36:42 UTC 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:52:05 +0300, Andy Shevchenko wrote:

> Hi Thorsten Leemhuis!
>
>  On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 05:34:46PM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote next:
>
> > > I'll poke dgilmore to fix it.
> > He and mmcgrath took a look and it should be fixed now.
> Are all packager (with me, of course) need to rebuild all their packets in
> the devel branch?

Those I've listed as causing trouble have been resubmitted to the build
server already.

Can't tell more right now, because the build system suffers from repo
time-outs and returns some build jobs as failed. And some packages fail
during compilation and need updates. In that case, package owner receives
a private mail with a link to the build log.