I would like to take ownership of gnome-themes-extras

Chris Ausbrooks weed at thebucket.org
Thu Oct 26 07:22:35 UTC 2006

I just noticed that gnome-themes-extras in on the orphan list as of fc6.
  I'm pretty well versed in rpm packaging, but I've never done anything
official.  If you google me and search for all combinations of "weed"
and "bucket" together (my old college account was similar to my current
account) you'll find that I've been around for quite some time.

Like I said, I would love to take over this fairly simple package, but I
will require some small amount of hand-holding (someone to show me (or
point me to a howto on) how to use your bug tracking and content
management systems).

Thanks for your time,
Chris Ausbrooks