gcstar module disappeared from CVS

Christian Jodar tian at c-sait.net
Fri Oct 27 18:28:25 UTC 2006

Hello,

I submitted gcstar that has been approved. I imported then the .src.rpm using
cvs-import.sh script. It created the module.

Then I checked out it and requested a build in devel branch. Everything went
fine. I requested also FC-5 and FC-6 branches using CVSSyncNeeded page from
Wiki. It has been done successfully and in CVS repository, I can see
corresponding directories into extras/rpms/gcstar. So everything looks OK for
me. But I have this error:

> cvs co gcstar
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
cvs server: cannot find module `gcstar' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

So the module gcstar is not available since the CVS sync. Maybe I did
something wrong, but I don't know what yet. Do I need to use again
cvs-import.sh? For the moment, it prevents me from requesting any build (even
in devel branch).

Thank you for your help.

Christian Jodar.