Heads-up: mono-basic

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Oct 29 08:39:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

> I just happened to notice mono-basic was silently dropped from Core when
> upstream recently split it out of the mono distribution. So if anyone is
> interested, someone will have to maintain in Extras. (Maybe the monodevelop
> maintainer?)

mono-basic was spilt out as it was basically very broken come the 1.1.17
release.

If alexl doesn't want to bring it back into Core when things
restabilise, I'm more than happy to take it to extras.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron
"Ich kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger,