Fedora Extras packaging beta software into production repos, why?

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sun Oct 29 18:22:22 UTC 2006

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:39:53 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

> If that is all you want then let me apologize, although I'm a fan of the
>  current review process I'm also a bit allergic to unnecesarry rules.
> Some people here (and in my memory you are one of them but I could be
> wrong there) seem to want to add a new/rule procedure for each incident
> instead of looking at the bigger picture and only create procedures
> which work for the whole of the bigger picture, and then only if truely
> necessary.

Wow, thanks for the flowers. :-/

Sounds like FUD and nothing else than a personal insult.

If you've ever had reason to disagree with me, you should have opened your
mouth at the best opportunity. Right now I have no idea what "incidents"
an proposals you refer to. All I can tell is that I find your sweeping
statement impolite and inappropriate.