Fedora Extras packaging beta software into production repos, why?

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Tue Oct 31 10:55:16 UTC 2006

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:55:05 +0100 (CET), Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> So the FE review should approve the known-broken version of some software
> instead of the known-fixed/improved beta is that what you are saying ?

What are you talking about?

Nothing in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/177603 mentions anything
which is broken. There has been a stable release offered for review
for quite a long time, and it even has seen positive feedback.

Can you explain what has happened in that ticket?

The bottom half of your message adds some FUD, and I refuse to take the
bait.