Fedora Extras packaging beta software into production repos, why?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Oct 31 12:00:35 UTC 2006

Le Mar 31 octobre 2006 11:55, Michael Schwendt a écrit :
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:55:05 +0100 (CET), Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>
>> So the FE review should approve the known-broken version of some
>> software
>> instead of the known-fixed/improved beta is that what you are saying ?
>
> What are you talking about?

I'm talking about the answer caillon wrote and you dismissed as irrelevant
without exhibiting any sign of understanding. Since it does not seem I'm
getting through and I'm getting fed up with being accused of FUD-ing I'll
let other people pick up the exercise (the ones who didn't /dev/null the

Nicolas Mailhot