Fw: Build Error (Job 17645): sblim-wbemcli-1_5_1-1_fc5 on fedora-development-extras

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Sep 17 11:54:05 UTC 2006

Mark Hamzy wrote:
> I am trying to rebuild the sblim for the upcoming FC-6 release. There is
> one problem though. sblim-wbemcli is failing as follows: It cannot find
> ansidecl.h.
> Is this part of the binutils package and is located in
> /usr/include/ansidecl.h?
> This used to build. I haven't changed anything.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Mark

It seems that header files are moved to binutils-devel.

binutils-devel.i386                      2.17.50.0.3-6          development
Matched from:
/usr/include/ansidecl.h

* Wed Sep 06 2006 Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com> 2.17.50.0.3-4
- link libopcodes*.so against libbfd*.so (#202327)
- split *.a and header files into binutils-devel

Mamoru Tasaka