Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

Kevin Fenzi kevin-fedora-extras at scrye.com
Wed Sep 20 18:17:57 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Nicolas" == Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> writes:

Nicolas> Le mardi 19 septembre 2006 à 10:31 -0600, Kevin Fenzi a écrit
Nicolas> :
>> I would be happy to co-maintain and then take over the following if
>> the maintainers do not re-appear:
>>
>> rdiff-backup gentium-fonts charis-fonts linux-libertine-fonts

Nicolas> Make sure to check dejavu-lgc-fonts (in core) and
Nicolas> dejavu-fonts (in extras) since the fontconfig bits have
Nicolas> changed a little since FC5 time.

Can you be more specific on what changes?

I went ahead and added myself to CC for the above and rebuilt them.
However, linux-libertine-fonts Requires: fontforge, which in turn
BuildRequires: libuninameslist-devel

So, I am going to look at pinging those maintainers and pushing out
builds for fc6, unless someone else would like to look at them
first. :)

Nicolas> Regards,
Nicolas> -- Nicolas Mailhot

kevin