FE Package Status of Sep 21, 2006

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Sep 21 16:01:42 UTC 2006

Hello.

Christian Iseli wrote:
> FE Package Status of Sep 21, 2006
>
> Comps.xml files stats:
>  -  732 packages in comps-fe6 file
>  -  433 packages missing from comps-fe6 file
>  -  56 packages in comps-fe6 but not in repo
>  -  607 packages in comps-fe5 file
>  -  543 packages missing from comps-fe5 file
>  -  18 packages in comps-fe5 but not in repo

I saw in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackageStatus that
xscreensaver (currently I maintain it) is not on comps-fe6 .

I already added the "binary" rpm names of xscreensaver-related packages
(i.e. xscreensaver-{base,extras,gl-extras}, however, I didn't add the
src name "xscreensaver" to comps-fc6.in. So, my question is, which name(s)
should I add to comps-fc6.in ?

Mamoru Tasaka