cvsextras membership

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Sep 26 14:43:56 UTC 2006

Daniel Malmgren schrieb:
> Until yesterday I was a member of the cvsextras group. Apparently I was
> sorted out because of inactivity.

Yes, I removed all inactive users yesterday (as announced on
fedora-maintainers earlier).

> Now I've got my package (initng)
> approved and can't do that. I was told to ask on this list to get my
> membership back. Someone please help me?

Should be no problem. Why were you inactive or why were you in the
cvsextras already? Who was your sponsor? Is he willing to sponsor you
again? If yes -> just apply for cvsextra membership again and let he
sponsor you again.

Cu
thl