sync between owners.list and bugzilla down?

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Fri Sep 1 09:24:13 UTC 2006

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Not sure if it's related to the recent CVS downtime, but it seems that
> bugzilla isn't getting updated with new packages added to
> owners.list...
>
> clusterssh is the last one I see added to the owners.list that shows
> up in bugzilla:
>
> revision 1.1466
> date: 2006/08/29 19:29:35

Thanks for pointing out this problem.  Unfortunately the box that was
doing this was turned off due to a misunderstanding of what the "beeps"
of a UPS mean.  (sigh...)  I thought it would have been turned back on,
but we were swamped with residual infrastructure issues elsewhere
yesterday and didn't follow up on this.

I think Max is not in the office Friday.  Greg, would you be able to
power on the box somewhere in/on/under Greg's desk?  (Maybe just remove
the KVM and use a power strip if the UPS is still having trouble.)

> Also, (likely related) I sponsored someone who is getting a
> "Server returned an error: Insufficient privileges."
> from plague, possibly because their ownership of packages hasn't
> synced to the buildsys due to the owners.list sync not working?

Sync from owners.list to Bugzilla should not be effecting plague.

Or does it?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com