Fedora's FLOSS principles (was: coverity code checker in Extras)

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Fri Sep 1 23:13:46 UTC 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:20:25 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 02:36:43PM +0200, Christian Iseli wrote:
> > Let's get to first things first: do we like to get bug reports
> > uncovered through Coverity ?
>
> Do you want your neighbor's Porsche? We'll discuss how you'll get it
> later on.

You've got your metaphors wrong...

In this case, your neighbor's offering to let you drive his Porsche for
free.  There just is one rule: he won't allow you to look under the
hood to drool over the engine (or take it apart to see how it
works)...  Question is: would you still like to take it for a ride ?
We'll discuss who will put gasoline in there as a second step...

					Christian