python: mixing sitearch and sitelib (was: python noarch vs arch)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Sep 2 16:40:07 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 18:38 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 12:27:54PM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 18:23 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > > OK, so in your POV a user asked whether it is OK to place foo.py
> and
> > > bar.so in sitelib and sitearch respectively and you answer that
> baz.py
> > > can't be installed under both sitearch and sitelib.
> > >
> > > I think it's better to admit the original error instead. :)
> >
> > I think its better if you stop being a prick.  You're making
> assumptions
> > based on things not even in my text, misconstruing the words that I
> > wrote, and thus stating I'm "confused and gove wrong advice".  This
> is
> > horseshit and you know it.  Now stop being a prick.
>
> Wow, looks like you can't really deal with admitting an error. And
> violating netiquette isn't nice, too.

When you actually show me an error I've made, I'll admit to it.  So far
all I've seen is you making wrong assumptions about my text and using
those assumptions to try and point out some flaw in me as a person and a
packaging committee member.  Maybe it's because I voted down your last
(few) proposal(s).  Holding a grudge are we?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora