Normalizing the Fedora Extras 6 comps.in file

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Sep 3 08:38:36 UTC 2006

Le samedi 02 septembre 2006 à 23:30 +0200, Christian Iseli a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:56:06 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> > The Fedora Extras 6 comps.in file is a bit messy, would anyone object if
> > I used the attached stylesheet to normalize it ?
>
> Go ahead.  Just make sure no package gets lost or moved to another
> group.

Thanks. If anything is lost please ping me so I can fix the stylesheet,
but so far it has passed all my sanity checks :

xsltproc --novalid --timing /tmp/comps-cleanup.xsl comps-fe6.xml.in >
test
Parsing stylesheet /tmp/comps-cleanup.xsl took 1 ms
Parsing document comps-fe6.xml.in took 7 ms
o Package deskbar-applet was referenced before.
o Package kickpim was referenced before.
o Package ushare was referenced before.
o Package gnotime was referenced before.
o Package qcad was referenced before.
o Package fwbuilder was referenced before.
o Package sabayon was referenced before.
o Package x3270-x11 was referenced before.
! Ignoring duplicate reference to package xfwm4-themes in group XFCE
(xfce-desktop).
Applying stylesheet took 76 ms
Saving result took 3 ms

Should I save the stylesheet somewhere ?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot