Christian Iseli's %ghost pyo patrol

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Wed Sep 6 21:46:26 UTC 2006

Thanks Axel and Brian for your kind words.

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:08:15 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Sure. I've posted a basic Python script in August's ".pyo files" thread,
> which enters bug reports via bugzilla xml-rpc. I've used the same script a
> few times already when filing bugs.

I used your script too.  Thanks for providing it in the first place.  I
put the exact one I used in CVS here:
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/status-report-scripts/?root=fedora
named fileBZ

That's the first piece of python I (partly) wrote, and pylint thinks
pretty poorly of it, but I thought it might be useful for other
tasks/people.

> Though, for improved automation it needs a backend which adds some kind of
> memory about which bugs have been filed before. Else it would be hard to
> avoid duplicate reports.

Yea.  I suppose I should read some docs about xml-rpc and learn how to
query BZ for tickets... :-)

Cheers,
					Christian