Mass rebuild: Rebuild your packages for fc6

Roland Wolters wolters.liste at gmx.net
Thu Sep 7 17:24:31 UTC 2006

Once upon a time Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> As of this mornings cvs checkout seed, there are still 976 extras
> packages that need to be rebuilt for fc6. That puts things at around
> 56% done.

Well, at least for me that is because the file keeps coming back:
I deleted the file (rm needs.rebuild), edited the .spec file, made a commit
(cvs commit -m "..."), and build the new packages (make tag & make build).
However, it didn't work, when I make a cvs update the needs.rebuild package
comes back:

$ cvs update
[...]
cvs update: warning: ktorrent/devel/needs.rebuild was lost
U ktorrent/devel/needs.rebuild

Please submit better description of how to handle this problem.
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingCvsFaq
does not list more information as far as I see.

Roland

--
Ich bin weit über die Fähigkeit rationalen Denkens hinaus entsetzt.
						-- Egon aus Ghostbusters