FESCo Meeting Minutes for 2006-09-7

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sun Sep 10 01:24:59 UTC 2006

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> using the same reason you built up for the project name, CentOS-Extras
> seems a much better fit since thats the distro its going to target and
> be built on.

Using your same reasoning, we have validity then in naming the project
"RHEL Extras" or similar. Simply being named based on Fedora's work does
not necessarily implicate that it will not work on RHEL or CentOS. (Heck, if it
doesn't then something is probably awry somewhere...)
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479