Monodevelop 0.12-2

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Sep 10 07:16:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been alerted to a problem on Monodevelop which renders it unusable.
The problem is very simple to fix.

On FC-5

1. Start monodevelop.
2. Select Edit > Preferences > MonoDevelop Options > Add-ins.
3. Uncheck "Look for add-in updates at startup" and click OK.
4. Quit monodevelop.  This is necessary to ensure the change is saved.
5. Start monodevelop and open your project.

On FC-6/rawhide (ti == text editor of your choice)

ti ~/.config/MonoDevelop/addins.config
Change the line under <Repository id="rep0"> from
<IsReference>false</IsReference> to <IsReference>true</IsReference>

I'll try and get a fix sorted for this today/tomorrow

Thanks to Dean Brettle for the FC-5 solution

TTFN

Paul
mono* packager, FE
--
"Bist Du meine Mutter?" - das leere kind