Fedora Extras rebuild for FC6 reminder nagmails

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Mon Sep 11 07:02:36 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

Yesterday night, I sent 114 nagmails to people who still have packages
to rebuild.

To search the packages still needing a rebuild, I used some repoquery
commands I stole from a script Thorsten sent me, and flagged all
packages not rebuilt since Aug 28 (the time when the mass rebuild was
announced by Ville).

For the time being, I have excluded the noarch packages from the
nagmails (because I've seen several cvs commits removing the
needs.rebuild file for noarch packages without a rebuild)

I received three returns of undelivered emails:
 - aaron.bennett <at> olin.edu (ifplugd):
   Mailbox unknown or not accepting mail.
   550 5.1.1 User unknown
 - qwang <at> redhat.com (scim-chinese-standard):
   SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<qwang <at> redhat.com>:
    host mx1.redhat.com [66.187.233.31]: 550 5.2.1 <qwang <at> redhat.com>... Mailbox disabled for this recipient
 - jvdias <at> redhat.com (openmpi):
   SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<jvdias <at> redhat.com>:
    host mx1.redhat.com [66.187.233.31]: 550 5.2.1 <jvdias <at> redhat.com>... Mailbox disabled for this recipient

Could someone who knows them please ask them to update their email
address in the owners.list file.

I'll do a second pass at the end of the week.

Cheers,
					Christian