openmpi

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:00:44 UTC 2006

On 12/09/06, Christian Iseli <Christian.Iseli at licr.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:32:32 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> > Any idea why I can't check it out of CVS?
> >
> > $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/dist co openmpi
> > cvs server: cannot find module `openmpi' - ignored
>
> It seems to live in Extras ATM:
> $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/extras co openmpi
>
> works fine for me...

Note that the version in rawhide is a few releases old now... the
maintainer doesn't seem to be overly active - see bugs 191436, 189441,
192294. (If Jason is reading this and needs a hand, I'm happy to help
maintain openmpi while it is in FE).

Note also that there is apparently a discussion happening about
replacing lam in core with openmpi - see bug 203229.

Jonathan