mono problem on the buildsys for ppc (rawhide)?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Sep 16 20:57:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've submitted nant-0.85-9 to the buildsys and it seems to be falling
down when building for the ppc

http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/17751-nant-0.85-9.fc6/

It builds fine on x86 and x86_64. The problem looks to be that mono
itself is in the wrong directory for the ppc. 1.1.17-2 should have
everything in /usr/lib64 on the ppc, but it seems to be under /usr/lib

Can someone with access to the buildsys or a ppc running rawhide with
mono-1.1.17-2 installed please confirm that I've not gone insane and
that the buildsys mono has a problem. I can then wobble off and file it
with the big red lizard so the maintainer can gnash his teeth over
another bug report ;-p

TTFN

Paul
--
"Bist Du meine Mutter?" - das leere kind