Fw: Build Error (Job 17645): sblim-wbemcli-1_5_1-1_fc5 on fedora-development-extras

Mark Hamzy hamzy at us.ibm.com
Sun Sep 17 11:18:25 UTC 2006

I am trying to rebuild the sblim for the upcoming FC-6 release.  There is
one problem though.  sblim-wbemcli is failing as follows: It cannot find
ansidecl.h.
Is this part of the binutils package and is located in
/usr/include/ansidecl.h?
This used to build.  I haven't changed anything.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Mark

Common Information Model/Web-Based Enterprise Management at
http://www.openpegasus.org/
Take a look at the Linux Omni Printer Driver Framework at
http://omniprint.sourceforge.net/
----- Forwarded by Mark Hamzy/Austin/IBM on 09/17/2006 06:16 AM -----

             buildsys at fedorapr
             oject.org
             09/15/2006 05:33          Mark Hamzy/Austin/IBM at IBMUS

                                                                   Subject
                                       Build Error (Job 17645):
                                       sblim-wbemcli-1_5_1-1_fc5 on
                                       fedora-development-extras

Job failed on arch x86_64

         Build logs may be found at
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/17645-sblim-wbemcli-1.5.1-1.fc5/

checking for memset... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strncasecmp... yes
checking for strndup... yes
checking for strpbrk... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking for strtol... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating sblim-wbemcli.spec
config.status: creating man/wbemcli.1.pre
config.status: creating config.h
+ make
make  all-am
make[1]: Entering directory `/builddir/build/BUILD/sblim-wbemcli-1.5.1'
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.  -DCACERT=\"/etc/Pegasus/client.pem\"
-O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
--param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic -MT wbemcli-main.o -MD -MP
-MF ".deps/wbemcli-main.Tpo" -c -o wbemcli-main.o `test -f 'main.cpp' ||
echo './'`main.cpp; \
             then mv -f ".deps/wbemcli-main.Tpo" ".deps/wbemcli-main.Po";
else rm -f ".deps/wbemcli-main.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
In file included from main.cpp:28:
CimXml.h:34:22: error: ansidecl.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [wbemcli-main.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/builddir/build/BUILD/sblim-wbemcli-1.5.1'
make: *** [all] Error 2

RPM build errors: