FYI: list of extras contributors that didn't rebuild a single package

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Sun Sep 17 19:32:43 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-17 at 17:37 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had a quick look at the extrs/devel repo *without* the needsign repo
> (does anyone know why
> repoquery -a --repoid=<foo> --archlist="src"
> doesn't work for the needsign repo?). In other words: stuff that happend
> in the past one or two days is missing.
>
> Anyway, it seems that the following packagers didn't rebuild a single
> package:
> otaylor_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages

[...]

> roozbeh_AT_farsiweb.info -- 14 packages

My one package is libuninameslist which is basically just an internal
detail of fontforge; it didn't get transferred to Roozbeh when he picked
up fontforge; an oversight most likely. But if he's busy with other
things and not rebuilding FE packages, there isn't much point in
correcting that right now.

I'm not going to rebuild it; I see no point in maintaining it separately
from the fontforge package, plus I've completely lost track of how
the FE build system works.
						- Owen