FYI: list of extras contributors that didn't rebuild a single package

Robert Marcano robert at marcanoonline.com
Mon Sep 18 01:21:46 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-17 at 17:37 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had a quick look at the extrs/devel repo *without* the needsign repo
> (does anyone know why
> repoquery -a --repoid=<foo> --archlist="src"
> doesn't work for the needsign repo?). In other words: stuff that happend
> in the past one or two days is missing.
>
> Anyway, it seems that the following packagers didn't rebuild a single
> package:
>
> aaron.bennett_AT_olin.edu -- 1 packages
> ankit644_AT_yahoo.com -- 1 packages
> anvil_AT_livna.org -- 1 packages
> bluekuja_AT_ubuntu.com -- 2 packages
> byte_AT_fedoraproject.org -- 5 packages
> coldwell_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> danken_AT_cs.technion.ac.il -- 6 packages
> davidz_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> extras-orphan_AT_fedoraproject.org -- 5 packages
> folkert_AT_vanheusden.com -- 1 packages
> gijs_AT_gewis.nl -- 2 packages
> hamzy_AT_us.ibm.com -- 4 packages
> harald_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> i.pilcher_AT_comcast.net -- 1 packages
> ivazquez_AT_ivazquez.net -- 12 packages
> jdennis_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> jgarzik_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> jonathan.underwood_AT_gmail.com -- 4 packages
> joost_AT_cnoc.nl -- 1 packages
> jvdias_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> jylitalo_AT_iki.fi -- 1 packages
> karsten_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> llch_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> markmc_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> matteo.ricchetti_AT_libero.it -- 1 packages
> mccann0011_AT_hotmail.com -- 3 packages
> michel.salim_AT_gmail.com -- 7 packages
> mpeters_AT_mac.com -- 18 packages
> noa_AT_resare.com -- 1 packages
> nomis80_AT_nomis80.org -- 3 package
> oliver.andrich_AT_gmail.com -- 1 packages
> otaylor_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> P_AT_draigBrady.com -- 1 packages
> petersen_AT_redhat.com -- 10 packages
> pvrabec_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> qshen_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> qwang_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
> robert_AT_marcanoonline.com -- 5 packages

I think that your method to retrieve this list has problems, I increased
the relase, removed the needsrebuild file and did the rebuild, for
example see

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/rpms/eclipse-subclipse/devel/?root=extras&only_with_tag=eclipse-subclipse-1_1_5-2_fc6

I was one of the first to do the rebuild because I was online when the
needsrebuild files commits began to appear on my Inbox

> roozbeh_AT_farsiweb.info -- 14 packages
> shahms_AT_shahms.com -- 14 packages <- ignore this one, seems he rebuild
>   them yesterday
> tamaster_AT_pobox.com -- 1 packages
> toth_bandi_AT_users.sourceforge.net -- 1 packages
> woodard_AT_redhat.com -- 1 packages
>
> 43 Contributors -- 15 of that use a redhat.com address :-/
>
> Has anyone see those two:
> mpeters_AT_mac.com -- 18 packages
> roozbeh_AT_farsiweb.info -- 14 packages
> They were both quite active in Fedora in the past but they seem to be
> vanished
>
> CU
> thl

Robert Marcano
マルカノ・ロバート。日本語の学生。

web: http://www.marcanoonline.com/
gpg --keyserver hkp://pgp.mit.edu/ --recv-key 72A0DCFD