arch: needs.rebuild removed, but no new packages in the repo (Was: Re: Updated list)

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Mon Sep 18 22:16:30 UTC 2006

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 06:57:06AM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> And here a list of arch packages where the needsign file was removed,
> but the files in the repo are still older than Aug 27:
[...]
> steve_AT_silug.org                 tuxpaint                        0.9.15b-1.fc6

I started with arch-specific packages, but for whatever reason I
wanted to spend a bit more time on tuxpaint and uuid.  (uuid needed a
version upgrade, IIRC.)  I planned to work on them after I finished
rebuilding the rest of my packages.

I just finished building the other 90+ packages yesterday, so I'll get
to those last two this week.  (I tried to actually go through all of
them and update them manually, but *wow* that takes a lot of time for
that many packages.  ;-)

I wonder why uuid didn't show up in your list...

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/