Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

Ryan Skadberg skadz1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 14:26:53 UTC 2006

I'd be willing to take over straw (as I am one of the maintainers of
straw), but am currently not an extras contributor.  I looked over the
process and it seems like most of it is based on putting a new package
in to extras.  Since this is just taking over the maintainership of a
package, is there a different path to take?

Skadz