Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Sep 19 16:25:13 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 10:09 +0100, José Matos wrote:

>   Previously we had a defined schedule, all packages should have been rebuild
> until September 18th. That was fair.

After which, as documented and announced, packages not taken care of
become orphaned.  And the procedure how to take over maintainership is
described at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/OrphanedPackages

I'll try to keep owners.list in CVS and the above Wiki page up to date
as I purge stuff from the (package) repo, and will send separate mails
here containing lists of actually removed packages.

>   I have interest in some of the listed packages, and I would like to fix
> their status. At the same time I don't want to step over other packagers
> toes.

Start by pinging the (possibly former) maintainers of the packages in
question and ask whether they have any plans for them?