Packages removed from FE devel repo 2006-09-19

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Sep 20 05:14:44 UTC 2006

Parag N(पराग़) schrieb:
> Oops forget to ask what should i follow precedure to take
> maintainership of alsa-tools??

Well, the maintainer of alsa-tools is still around -- awjb
(andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de) took it over from me some weeks ago.
You should probably ask him why he didn't rebuild it. There is probably
a reason and maybe no need to take it over.

Also: you should also take it alsa-firmware over if you take alsa-tools
because they depend in parts on each other. Someone really should sort
out the mess with alsa-firmware and look closer what parts of it can be
shipped in Extras and what not.

CU
thl