Pulse audio?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 29 16:25:28 UTC 2006

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> RS> Packages really should be reviewed for functionality too.
>
> I think you'd better start doing some reviews, then.
>
>  - J<

That just seems like a knee jerk reaction. When reviewing packages if
the functionality offered by them isnt tested we would end up packages
that follow naming and packaging guidelines perfectly but just wont
work. I dont think just me participating in reviews is going to fix that.

Adding a guideline for reviewers in general to also test functionality
where applicable and encouraging that would be better.

Rahul

Rahul