audacious-plugin build failure

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Apr 9 12:29:23 UTC 2007

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Could someone knowledgable in mock mysteries have a look at
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/31226-audacious-plugins-1.3.2-1.fc7/
> ?
>
> It ought to build against audacious-devel-1.3.2-1.fc7 (which was built
> earlier and is available locally) and audacious-libs-1.3.2-1.fc7,
> but somehow wants to pull in an older libs version. I can not figure
> out the reason for that from the provided log files (and I can not
> get the audacious-devel-1.3.2-1.fc7 to check since they are not
> signed and pushed yet).
>
> Thanks.

This sounds to something similar as an other weird mock error already discussed
on either f-e-l or f-d-l (I don't know as they end up in the same folder with
my current mailfilter setup), this was determined to be a yum bug, and yum was
fixed, dunno when the fixed yum will be available though.

Regards,

Hans