rpms/mew/FC-5 mew.spec,1.6,1.7

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Fri Feb 9 20:38:38 UTC 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007 15:17, Akira Tagoh wrote:

>  %changelog
> -* Fri Feb  9 2007 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> - 5.2-2
> +* Fri Feb  9 2007 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> - 5.2-3
>  - Remove all MIME handler definitions in mew-init.el so that it's no
> longer needed. +- Remove xemacs-packages-extra deps.

That's right, there's no xemacs-packages-extra on FC-5, but I suppose you'll
want a dependency on xemacs-sumo there.

Also, this commit has made the FC-5 branch newer than FC-6 and devel (5.2-3.*
> 5.2-2.*) and thus FC-6 and devel will now require another bump too.  See
naming for how to push fixes like this for old branches only in the future:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/NamingGuidelines#DistBump