RFC: FAS E-mail == Bugzilla E-mail?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Feb 7 07:42:47 UTC 2007

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 05:32:04PM -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> > > FWIW, the account<->bugzilla discrepancy applies to all of 8 users,
> > > at the moment. So I'm not sure how critical it is.

> > It makes sense to ask those 8 to use the FAS-account in bugzilla
> > and close the matter :)

> I did. They said they didn't want to.

It seems unfair to generate more load on infrastructure's shoulders
for these 8 people. As said the reason can't be that of fear of spam
scraping as bugzilla (at least the implemenation currently used)
protects the email from anonymous access. Can't these 8 users be
brought to reason?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net