RFC: FAS E-mail == Bugzilla E-mail?

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 21:05:40 UTC 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> But that might change with the PackageDB soon.

Ideally we want to use FAS account name everywhere, and FAS just knows
what your e-mail address is and deals with it.

I think it is stupid that we are using bugzilla addresses in
owners.list.  We should fix this after we stabilize the package review
process.

BTW, *PLEASE* comment on my posts from today on fedora-maintainers list
regarding changes to the review and CVS admin process.  If you are not
yet subscribed to fedora-maintainers and you think you should be based
upon your contributions to Fedora, talk to me directly.

Warren Toogami
wtogami at redhat.com