Wiki upgrade

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 8 20:27:58 UTC 2007

There's been a strong push to get the wiki upgraded sooner than later.
 Unfortunately we're running into stability issues (among other
things) in its current state and platform.  Sometime in the next
couple of weeks we'll probably request a 12-24 hour wiki change lock
so we can do the upgrade.  We're going to try to make this as painless
as possible but please be patient.

Is there any time that is better / worse than any other time for
anyone out there?  Does anyone care as long as enough advanced notice
is given?

            -Mike