Twisted 2.x for FC5

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Feb 9 16:12:05 UTC 2007

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:19:18 +0100
thomas at apestaart.org (Thomas Vander Stichele) wrote:

> I would like to put Twisted 2.x in FC5 as well.  It is currently
> living out a happy live in FC6 and devel without any serious issues
> so far.
>
> Anyone against this ?

I'm not against it per se, however, what else depends on it there?
Can you make sure and coordinate with all the maintainers of those
packages and make sure that their stuff works with 2.x?

Also, try and make sure to push it all out at the same time to avoid
broken dependencies.

What are the advantages of pushing a major version update there instead
of just leaving it with the previous stable?

> Thomas

kevin